Monday, May 11, 2009

Hummingbird

Most of you have read my Robin and Cardinal stories in recent posts…well here’s a new one…the HUMMING BIRD! Debbie and I were sitting on our deck Friday evening and a Hummingbird was streaking down the neighborhood. He was flying from our right side to the left and when he got in front of us…He stopped and turned his entire body to look at us. Debbie thought he was after her newly painted red toenails but he gently pressed his little beak together, pursed his lips and began to hum…”Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound…” he was a HUMMINGBIRD!

OK, so I might be exaggerating this one a little. At least, he did turn toward us and took a good look before he took off and it might have been me who started humming. Hum with me now.. "Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound..." get down with me...HUM IT OUT LOUD!

There is Authority “In Him!”

Ken Bombard

No comments: