Sunday, January 31, 2010

NEW CREATION REALITIES


James 1:25 “…if you keep looking steadily into God’s perfect law—the law that sets you free—and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.”

John John was very comfortable in his father’s presence, even in the most powerful Office in the world. While his father conducted the affairs of the Nation, he was free to come, go and receive of his father’s attention and love. How about you and your Heavenly father?

Many of us read the Bible frequently, some almost every day, and we repeatedly say that we “believe” that the Bible is true, but when it comes to some of the basic truths of the Word of God, we simply don’t believe them. At the very least, we don’t act like we believe them. We seem to consider them as mere philosophical utterances instead of living our lives as though these truths contained within the Bible were actual fact.

As an example, the last entry, “Underestimating Jesus,” mentioned three basic truths which can be combined in the following statements: I am a new creation and everything from my past has been wiped out. Everything within me has been newly created by the hand and heart of Almighty God and I am walking with a Divine Nature within me in the state of Eternal Life! You don’t really believe that you have a Divine nature within you! (Look up the references in the article)

If you did, you would be living your life differently; no more sin, no more failure, no more defeat, no more depression, no more wasted time, and no more fear! Romans 10:10 tells us that “…with the heart man believes…and with the mouth confession is made…” When a person truly believes, the words out of their mouths and corresponding actions, will indicate what they truly believe. We are also told in James 2:20 that “faith without works (corresponding actions) is dead.”

If you truly believe that you are a “New Creation” living “Eternal Life” and are filled with a “Divine Nature,” then start confessing the same, and living a life that corresponds with those beliefs and confessions!

Here are the next three basic truths I want you to receive as New Creation Realities.

1) There isn’t anything I can’t do through power of Christ as I remain connected with Him! Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

2) I am able to come into the Presence of God as though sin has never touched my life! 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” I am the Righteousness of God!

3) I know whatever I ask the Father, according to His will, and in Jesus’ Name, He will give it to me! John 16:23 “in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Truly, Truly, I say unto you, Whatsoever you ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” 1 John 5:14-15 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.”

My confession today is: I am a new creation and everything from my past has been wiped out. Everything within me has been newly created by the hand and heart of Almighty God and I am walking with a Divine Nature within me in the state of Eternal Life! There isn’t anything I can’t do as I walk in the Presence of God, because according to His Viewpoint, sin has never touched my life. Whatever I ask Him in Jesus’ Name and according to His will, I receive!


Make this Profession every day, multiple times, until it becomes alive within you. Begin to live like all these truths are factual, because they are!

Rise up and become who Christ has made you to be!

No comments: